What is Confirmation?
Confirmation is an opportunity for baptized Christians to learn more about what it means to be a follower of Jesus Christ. When a person is baptized, our Heavenly Father forgives our sins, rescues us from death and the devil, and gives us His Holy Spirit to enact faith in their hearts and lives. Confirmation is an opportunity for that person to publicly acknowledge God’s gifts received in Baptism and confirm this faith before the church. If you are interested in Confirmation or about being baptized please contact Pastor Aaron or the church office at 253-941-3000;
Who is Confirmation For?
Confirmation is for baptized followers of Jesus looking to learn more about the gift of faith with the culmination of publicly confessing it among our local body of believers. With Confirmation comes the commitment not only to life as a follower of Jesus but also to being an active member of the church.
Historically at St. Luke's, this is for middle school to high school aged youth (7th-9th grades) but is open to anyone. Please contact Pastor Aaron to learn more at 253-941-3000 or .
What Does Confirmation Look Like at St. Luke’s?
2018-2019 Schedule of Classes and Retreats
- Sep. 30: CORE Class I in Room 311 @ 9:30 a.m.
- Oct. 21: CORE Class II in Room 311 @ 9:30 a.m.
- Nov. 11: CORE Class III in Room 31 @ 9:30 a.m.
- Dec. 2: CORE Class IV in Room 311 @ 9:30 a.m.
- Jan. 13: CORE Class V in Room 311 @ 9:30 a.m.
- Feb. 3: CORE Class VI in Room 311 @ 9:30 a.m.
- Feb. 8-10: True Love Retreat (Year 2 Only)
- Feb. 24: CORE Class VII in Room 311 @ 9:30 a.m.
- Mar. 8-10: Means of Grace Retreat (Year 1 Only)
- Mar. 17: CORE Class VIII in Room 311 @ 9:30 a.m.
- Apr. 7:CORE Class IX in Room 311 @ 9:30 a.m.
- May 5: CORE Class X in Room 311 @ 9:30 a.m.
- May 10-12: Next Steps Retreat (Year 3 only)
- May 19: Review Day in Room 311 @ 9:30 a.m.
- May 26: Confirmation Exam in Room 311 @ 9:30 a.m.
- Jun. 1: Confirmation Brunch in Great Room
- Jun. 2: Confirmation Sunday in Worship Center @ 10:45 a.m.