Chapter 5 - New Commands and a New Covenant
1. When you hear “10 Commandments” what are your thoughts and impressions?
2. Why did God give the 10 Commandments? How are they helpful to community living?
Chapter 4 - Deliverance
1. Describe the unique circumstances surrounding Moses’ birth and life.
2. What advantages did Moses have as he was growing up? How might that make a difference as Moses became a leader?
1. Why does God allow hard and difficult things to happen to people?
2. When have you experienced a trying and difficult time?
3. How did God help Joseph through the years of hardship?
4. How has God helped you through hardship?
5. Does God...
Chapter 2 - God Builds a Nation
1. What would be the most difficult aspect for Abraham when God asked him to leave his home? What would be the hardest for you?
2. What was Abraham’s relationship with God? (Genesis 15:6 and Hebrews...
1. Which aspect of Creation struck you the most as displaying God’s almighty power and glory?
2. Imagine the world in its perfect created glory. How would it be different than it is now?
3. God created man in His image...