Psalm 6Reflection Questions
1. Psalm 6 is a penitential psalm. (A psalm that expresses humble realization, sorrow, and regret for sin.) What is penitential about this psalm?
2. What might provoke the anger/wrath of the Lord?...
Chapter 21 - Rebuilding the Walls
1. What was Ezra’s role in Babylon and then in Jerusalem? (The Story, p. 291; Ezra 7:1-6)
2. How was God’s hand in the events of Ezra going to Jerusalem and the provision for them? (The...
Chapter 20 - The Queen of Beauty and Courage
1. Tell the story of how Esther came to be in the royal palace.
2. How did Mordecai save the king’s life? (The Story, p. 279; Esther 2:19-23)
3. Why were Mordecai and Haman at...
Chapter 19 - The Return Home
1. How did God use Cyrus to accomplish His purpose? (The Story, p. 263-264; 2 Chron 36:22-23, Ezra 1:1-4)
2. What were the difficulties encountered when trying to rebuild the temple? (The Story, p. 265...
Chapter 18 – Daniel in Exile
1. When have you been in a situation where you were asked to do something that made you uncomfortable?
2. How did God help you through this circumstance?
3. How did God answer Daniel’s...