Chapter 31 – The End of Time
1. Read the first part of this chapter (The Story, p. 459-460; Rev 1:1-8) and describe what it says about who Jesus is and what He has done.
2. What was John’s response to seeing Jesus and why?...
Chapter 30 – Paul’s Final Days
1. Why was Paul willing to deliberately go into danger when the prophet Agabus warned him? (The Story, p. 440; Acts 21:10-12)
2. As a Roman citizen, Paul appealed his case to Caesar. Had he...
Chapter 29 – Paul’s Mission
1. What was Paul’s passion and mission?
2. When Paul arrived in a city, why did he start his gospel message at the Jewish synagogue?
3. The jailer asked Paul and Silas what he...