Chapter 31 – The End of Time
1. Read the first part of this chapter (The Story, p. 459-460; Rev 1:1-8) and describe what it says about who Jesus is and what He has done.
2. What was John’s response to seeing Jesus and why?...
Chapter 30 – Paul’s Final Days
1. Why was Paul willing to deliberately go into danger when the prophet Agabus warned him? (The Story, p. 440; Acts 21:10-12)
2. As a Roman citizen, Paul appealed his case to Caesar. Had he...
Chapter 29 – Paul’s Mission
1. What was Paul’s passion and mission?
2. When Paul arrived in a city, why did he start his gospel message at the Jewish synagogue?
3. The jailer asked Paul and Silas what he...
Click HERE to set up your online giving.
Ways to Give
Everyone gives a bit differently. Some people have used offering envelopes and handwritten checks for years. Others reach for whatever cash they might have on hand as the plates are...
Chapter 28 – New Beginnings
1. Describe the remarkable events at Pentecost. (The Story, p. 390-392; Acts 2)
2. How have you experienced the power of the Holy Spirit within you?
3. What were some of the miraculous events...