Acts: Week 2 Study Questions
9/23 Acts 3:11-26
9/24 Acts 4:1-22
9/25 Acts 4:23-31
9/26 Acts 4:32-37
9/27 Acts 5:1-11
9/28 Acts 5:12-42
- Compare Peter’s message in Acts 3:11-26 with his message in Acts 2:14-41. What are the similarities? Differences?
- What were the results of this message on the hearts of the hearers? (4:1-4)
- Describe Peter’s message to the leaders and elders in 4:8-12. What was the conundrum of the leaders with the message and the miracle?
- What were the believers praying for in 4:23-31? What are the things we pray for as we share Jesus with neighbors, coworkers, and friends?
- How do our fears interfere with us praying with boldness?
- Check out what Scripture says: Romans 8:15; 2 Timothy 1:6-7; and Hebrews 4:16. Why can we be as bold as the early church believers?
- Describe the life of the believers in 4:32-37. Describe a scenario in the body of believers in 2018 with the aspects of this Scripture passage. How do we take care of others in the body of Christ?
- The story of Ananias and Sapphira seems harsh. What is the teaching moment for us as we read this event?
- Read 5:12-16. Using your senses, describe this scenario as one needing healing…as an apostle…as a Jewish leader.
- In 5:17-42, what were the challenges of the apostles and the early church? How did they respond to these challenges?
- What are the challenges we face in sharing Jesus?
- What are some of the specific opportunities in our neighborhood, work place, school, and wherever we go to share Jesus?