Acts: Week 5 Study Questions
10/14 Acts 9:26-31
10/15 Acts 9:32-43
10/16 Acts 10:1-8
10/17 Acts 10:9-33
10/18 Acts 10:34-48
10/19 Acts 11:1-18
- How was Saul received by the disciples in 9:26-28?
- Who came to Saul’s defense and how? When has someone encouraged you in your walk with the Lord? When have you been an encouragement to someone else?
- How does the Holy Spirit enable us to speak boldly out of our brokenness - our past failures and our fears?
- Why do you think the brothers sent Saul to Tarsus?
- How was God’s Church growing in 9:32-43?
- How can God use the “unexpected” in our lives to encourage and bless others?
- Read Leviticus 11:2-23. What were some of those things Peter in Acts 10:9-33 said were unclean?
- What was God preparing Peter for? What was God’s message? When has God prepared you in advance for an event that was to come?
- When has God opened your eyes to a pre-conceived idea that was not His truth? How did that change relationships and/or interactions with others?
- How is the story of Peter and Cornelius a “game changer” for sharing the Gospel?