Chapter 8 – A Few Good Men…and Women
1. Describe the story of how Deborah led God’s people to victory. (Judges 4; The Story p. 105-106)
2. How did God help Gideon when he felt he couldn’t do what God...
Chapter 7 – The Battle Begins
1. Describe a time when you felt overwhelmed with a challenge. How did God help you in this circumstance?
2. Joshua faced overwhelming odds as he led God’s people into Canaan. How did...
Chapter 6 - Wandering
1. What were some of the things the people complained about in their travels?
2. How did God respond?
3. Describe the two reports of the men who went to explore Canaan.
4. What was the...
Chapter 5 - New Commands and a New Covenant
1. When you hear “10 Commandments” what are your thoughts and impressions?
2. Why did God give the 10 Commandments? How are they helpful to community living?
Chapter 4 - Deliverance
1. Describe the unique circumstances surrounding Moses’ birth and life.
2. What advantages did Moses have as he was growing up? How might that make a difference as Moses became a leader?