Chapter 1 - Creation: The Beginning of Life as We Know It
1. Which aspect of Creation struck you the most as displaying God’s almighty power and glory?
2. Imagine the world in its perfect created glory. How would it be different than it is now?
3. God created man in His image. (Gen 1:26-27; The Story p. 2-3) What does this mean?
4. How did sin affect Adam and Eve’s life? How does it affect ours? How does it affect our relationship with God?
5. What does 2 Corinthians 5:17 say about creation and restoration?
6. What promise did God make in this chapter?
7. How does this chapter point to Jesus?
...these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name. - John 20:31