Chapter 13: The King Who Had it All
Chapter 13 – The King Who Had It All
1. If you could have one wish, what would it be?
2. What is the difference between wisdom and intellect or knowledge?
3. How was Solomon’s reign different than his father’s? How did David’s reign help Solomon’s reign?
4. What were the highlights of Solomon’s prayer at the temple dedication? (1 Kings 8:22-53; The Story, p. 186-187)
5. As Solomon grew older, how did he change?
6. What was God’s promise to Solomon in this chapter? (1 Kings 9:1-9; The Story p. 188-189)
7. What is God’s promise to us because of Jesus?
...these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name. - John 20:31