Chapter 18: Daniel in Exile
Chapter 18 – Daniel in Exile
1. When have you been in a situation where you were asked to do something that made you uncomfortable?
2. How did God help you through this circumstance?
3. How did God answer Daniel’s and his friends’ prayer when the king made an almost impossible request? (Daniel 2:1-18; The Story, p. 250-252)
4. How did Daniel respond to answered prayer? (Daniel 2:20-23; The Story, p.252)
5. What was the response of Daniel’s 3 friends to the king’s request to bow to him? (The Story, p. 255; Daniel 3:16-18)
6. Give an example when God gave you strength to stand firm and not compromise.