Chapter 2 God Builds a Nation
Chapter 2 - God Builds a Nation
1. What would be the most difficult aspect for Abraham when God asked him to leave his home? What would be the hardest for you?
2. What was Abraham’s relationship with God? (Genesis 15:6 and Hebrews 11:8-10; The Story, p. 16).
3. How did Abraham and Sarah take matters into their own hands to make God’s promise come true?
4. What is an instance where you were impatient while waiting for God to act?
5. When did God ask you to take a step of faith and trust Him? What was the most difficult part?
6. What areas in your life do you find it hard to trust in God?
7. How did you see God at work as you trust Him?