Chapter 29: Paul's Mission
Chapter 29 – Paul’s Mission
1. What was Paul’s passion and mission?
2. When Paul arrived in a city, why did he start his gospel message at the Jewish synagogue?
3. The jailer asked Paul and Silas what he needed to do to be saved. If a close friend or family member said, “What must I do to be saved?”, what would your response be?
4. What resistance did Paul find in Ephesus and how did God display miraculous power through Paul? (The Story, p. 421; Acts 19:11-20)
5. What was the problem in Corinth that Paul addressed? (The Story, p. 424-425; 1 Cor 1:10-13; 3:1-11)
6. For the church in Corinth, Paul shared that each person is part of the body of Christ and given spiritual gifts by the Holy Spirit. How are you a part of the body of Christ?
7. What does it mean to know that you are a child of God? (The Story, p. 435; Romans 8:14-17)