Chapter 30: Paul's Final Days
Chapter 30 – Paul’s Final Days
1. Why was Paul willing to deliberately go into danger when the prophet Agabus warned him? (The Story, p. 440; Acts 21:10-12)
2. As a Roman citizen, Paul appealed his case to Caesar. Had he not, do you think he would have been released? (The Story, p. 447, Acts 25:1-12)
3. Paul’s trip on the ship to Rome was full of troubles. Describe what happened. (The Story, p. 447-449; Acts 27:13-44, Acts 28:1-16)
4. How did God rescue Paul and the people on board and provide for them in Malta?
5. While imprisoned in Rome, Paul wrote letters to the churches. The letter to the Ephesians has beautiful elements of grace. Describe what Paul says. (The Story, p. 453; Ephesians 1:16-12)
6. In the same letter, Paul describes oneness. How do we have oneness and unity in our church? (The Story, p. 455; Eph 4:4-6)
7. How does Paul use the examples of soldier, athlete, and farmer to encourage Timothy? (The Story, p. 457; 2 Tim 2:1-7) How does God encourage you through Paul’s words?