Chapter 31: The End Times
Chapter 31 – The End of Time
1. Read the first part of this chapter (The Story, p. 459-460; Rev 1:1-8) and describe what it says about who Jesus is and what He has done.
2. What was John’s response to seeing Jesus and why? (The Story, p. 460; Rev 1:17)
3. The beginning of Revelation has letters to churches. For each church, what was going well and where did they need to grow? (The Story, p. 461-462; Rev 2 and 3)
4. Describe who God is by the poetry of worship in Revelation. (The Story, p. 463-465; Rev 4-5 & 19) Why is God worthy of our worship and praise?
5. John offers us a glimpse of eternity (The Story, p. 467-469; Rev 21 & 22). What aspects of heaven are you most looking forward to?
6. Who in your life needs to hear about the saving grace of Jesus? (The Story, p. 466-467; Rev 20:11-15)
7. What promises does God make in this chapter?