Chapter 8: A Few Good Men…and Women
Chapter 8 – A Few Good Men…and Women
1. Describe the story of how Deborah led God’s people to victory. (Judges 4; The Story p. 105-106)
2. How did God help Gideon when he felt he couldn’t do what God asked?
3. What was Samson’s greatest weakness?
4. What are the most difficult temptations you face?
5. How does God help you when you feel inadequate or face a difficult task?
6. How did God rescue His people through the Judges in this chapter?
7. In what ways do the events of this chapter point to Jesus?