Chapter 9: The Faith of a Foreign Women
Chapter 9 – The Faith of a Foreign Woman
1. Ruth left her homeland to be with Naomi. How would this have affected her life in that time and culture?
2. Describe a time where you trusted in God through a big change in your life.
3. How did God provide for Ruth and Naomi in their poverty? (Ruth 2; The Story, p. 123-124)
4. How does God provide for you on a daily basis?
5. What was Boaz’s role in this chapter?
6. How is God’s love and grace revealed in the story of Ruth?
7. Describe how the redemption in this story reflects our redemption through Jesus.