Lent Study: The God of the Lord's Prayer - Week 3
The God of the Lord’s Prayer
March 24 - Week 3
- According to Psalm 145:9-16 and Matthew 5:45, for whom does God provide and what are some of these provisions?
- Read Exodus 16:17-26. How did God provide for His people in this passage?
- Read 1 Kings 17:8-16. How did God provide in this story?
- How do the following verses describe God’s provision? Where do you find it most difficult to trust God for His provision?
2 Corinthians 9:8
- How do God’s provision and contentment correlate? In what area in your life do you find contentment to be difficult?
1 Timothy 6:8
- How does trusting God’s provision relate to worry and anxiety?Philippians 4:6
- What is the extent of God’s provision for us who live in America, Washington, 2019?
2 Thessalonians 3:10-12
1 Timothy 2:1-2
- Read Hebrews 13:16; Titus 3:14; and 1 John 3:17-18. What are some of the ways you can share from your abundance?
- Ask God to guide you in identifying someone who particularly needs your help and care and begin praying for them and for God to lead you.