On-site Worship at St. Luke's
St. Luke's is excited to have you back for on-site worship! As we begin the process of reopening our facility for worship services, we will be working to ensure a safe and secure environment. Here is what you will need to know:
Details for Worship
- Each worship service will be able to accommodate up to 35 households.
- Registration is required for all worship services. Details on how to register can be found below.
- Pastors will be leading worship without a mask but will do so maintaining at least 20 feet of distance from behind the altar.
How do I register?
- Call: (253) 941-3000
- Please park in the lot south of the building and enter into our South Doors (the main doors). Doors will be propped open to to create a contact-less experience for you.
- Ushers will greet you at the door to check you in and will direct you to your seat in the worship center.
- After the worship service, ushers will dismiss everyone to leave the building so we can sanitize the space for the next worship service.
- Please refrain from contact with others and do not linger in the building after service. If you wish to socialize, please do so responsibly outside.
- For the present, there will be no on-site Bible Study, Sunday School, or Nursery.
- Online Worship will continue as it has the last several weeks for those not able to join us in-person.
- Online Bible Study will proceed through Facebook live on Sunday at 9:30 a.m.
- Masks will be required at all times.
- Each household must maintain a 6 foot distance from others at all times.
- There will be no singing during the services at first. We will notify you if and when this changes.
- In talking to State authorities, we have learned that while our services will be open to everyone, those at-risk (over 65 years of age and those with preexisting health conditions) are encouraged to stay home.
- Congregation members are encouraged to take their temperature before attending. If your temperature is 100.4 degrees or more, please stay home.
- In addition, if anyone is displaying any of the below symptoms they should also stay home:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
For more information on the measures being put in place to keep you safe, please take a look at the document below.