ST. LUKE'S SCHOOL TOUR
To schedule a tour of the school, please contact Mary Schuldheisz at – mschuldheisz@stlukes-church.
PRESCHOOL – KINDERGARTEN - 1st GRADE
St Luke’s provides a reputable, dynamic Preschool through 1st Grade program for families in Federal Way and surrounding communities. The Kindergarten has been in existence for over 30 years and the Preschool has been serving families in Federal Way for 52 years. Please call or email to schedule a tour or to inquire about openings for the current or next school year: 253-941-3000 or send us a message.
- Registration forms for the 2023-2024 school year are available at https://stlukes-school.curacubby.com/fst/registration and are now open until classes are filled in order of application and payment received. Completed forms and payment of registration fee are required for class placement.
- If you are looking for a 5-day a week program for your child, which also teaches morning classes, please check out our Childcare section.
- Electronic registration forms, and registration fees, will automatically be sent to St. Luke’s. If electronic application processes are prohibitive for your family, please contact St. Luke’s in any of the following ways:
- Stop in at St. Luke’s - we are open M-F 9:30am-4:00pm.
- Email Mary Schuldheisz:
- Call 253-941-3000, ext. 301
We look forward to serving you and your child!
2023-2024 St. Luke's School Class Information
Click Here to Register
Submit Your Tuition Payment Here
"Curacubby is the online company that St. Luke's School uses for enrollment, re-enrollment, and tuition collection. Curacubby allows parents to quickly and easily make secure online payments. Invoices appear in the parent's email or text messages, and they can pay within minutes. Parents can log into their Curacubby portals at any time to access paid receipts and statements."
St. Luke’s does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, denomination, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies or other school-administered programs.
A minimum enrollment is required. If the minimum enrollment is not attained, we reserve the right to cancel the class. In such an event, your full registration fee will be refunded.
You are encouraged to contact your child’s teacher regarding anything you feel might affect your child’s education.
SCHOOL SNOW POLICY
In the event of snow or inclement weather, St. Luke's School will communicate any delays or closures through Curacubby.
You may also call the office 253-941-3000 or visit the church website www.stlukes-church.com.
**If kindergarten/1st Grade miss more than three days due to inclement weather, additional make-up days may be planned.**
For questions, please contact:
School Administrator Mary Schuldheisz
School Office: 253-941-3000 ext. 301