Living life as a gift and a calling from God. John 10:10
Receiving and giving the love of God. Galatians 5:6
Learning and sharing the Word of God. 2 Peter 3:18
Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.
Chapter 31 – The End of Time
1. Read the first part of this chapter (The Story, p. 459-460; Rev 1:1-8) and describe what it says about who Jesus is and what He has done.
2. What was John’s response to seeing Jesus and why?...
Chapter 30 – Paul’s Final Days
1. Why was Paul willing to deliberately go into danger when the prophet Agabus warned him? (The Story, p. 440; Acts 21:10-12)
2. As a Roman citizen, Paul appealed his case to Caesar. Had he...
Chapter 29 – Paul’s Mission
1. What was Paul’s passion and mission?
2. When Paul arrived in a city, why did he start his gospel message at the Jewish synagogue?
3. The jailer asked Paul and Silas what he...
Click HERE to set up your online giving.
Ways to Give
Everyone gives a bit differently. Some people have used offering envelopes and handwritten checks for years. Others reach for whatever cash they might have on hand as the plates are...