Living life as a gift and a calling from God. John 10:10
Receiving and giving the love of God. Galatians 5:6
Learning and sharing the Word of God. 2 Peter 3:18
Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.
Chapter 9 – The Faith of a Foreign Woman
1. Ruth left her homeland to be with Naomi. How would this have affected her life in that time and culture?
2. Describe a time where you trusted in God through a big change in your...
Chapter 8 – A Few Good Men…and Women
1. Describe the story of how Deborah led God’s people to victory. (Judges 4; The Story p. 105-106)
2. How did God help Gideon when he felt he couldn’t do what God...
Chapter 7 – The Battle Begins
1. Describe a time when you felt overwhelmed with a challenge. How did God help you in this circumstance?
2. Joshua faced overwhelming odds as he led God’s people into Canaan. How did...
Chapter 6 - Wandering
1. What were some of the things the people complained about in their travels?
2. How did God respond?
3. Describe the two reports of the men who went to explore Canaan.
4. What was the...