Living life as a gift and a calling from God. John 10:10
Receiving and giving the love of God. Galatians 5:6
Learning and sharing the Word of God. 2 Peter 3:18
Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.
Chapter 15 – God’s Messengers
1. What was the message God had for His people through His messengers (the prophets)?
2. What is the message God has for us?
3. How was God’s power displayed in the event of...
Chapter 14 – A Kingdom Torn in Two
1. From whom do you seek advice and why?
2. Rehoboam sought 2 sources when deciding on taxing his people. What was the advice by each group? (1 Kings 12:1-11; The Story, p. 193-194)
Chapter 13 – The King Who Had It All
1. If you could have one wish, what would it be?
2. What is the difference between wisdom and intellect or knowledge?
3. How was Solomon’s reign different than his...
Chapter 12 – The Trials of a King
1. Tell the story of David, Uriah, and Bathsheba.
2. What was the story Nathan told to David? (2 Samuel 12:1-6; The Story, p. 163)
3. How did God use Nathan to help David realize...
Chapter 11 – From Shepherd to King
David seemed an unlikely choice to be king. Why did God choose him? (1 Samuel 16:5-7; The Story, p. 145)
Describe an experience when God chose you even though you were an unlikely...