Living life as a gift and a calling from God. John 10:10
Receiving and giving the love of God. Galatians 5:6
Learning and sharing the Word of God. 2 Peter 3:18
Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.
Chapter 6 - Wandering
1. What were some of the things the people complained about in their travels?
2. How did God respond?
3. Describe the two reports of the men who went to explore Canaan.
4. What was the...
Chapter 5 - New Commands and a New Covenant
1. When you hear “10 Commandments” what are your thoughts and impressions?
2. Why did God give the 10 Commandments? How are they helpful to community living?
Chapter 4 - Deliverance
1. Describe the unique circumstances surrounding Moses’ birth and life.
2. What advantages did Moses have as he was growing up? How might that make a difference as Moses became a leader?
1. Why does God allow hard and difficult things to happen to people?
2. When have you experienced a trying and difficult time?
3. How did God help Joseph through the years of hardship?
4. How has God helped you through hardship?
5. Does God...