Living life as a gift and a calling from God. John 10:10
Receiving and giving the love of God. Galatians 5:6
Learning and sharing the Word of God. 2 Peter 3:18
Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.
Chapter 29 – Paul’s Mission
1. What was Paul’s passion and mission?
2. When Paul arrived in a city, why did he start his gospel message at the Jewish synagogue?
3. The jailer asked Paul and Silas what he...
Click HERE to set up your online giving.
Ways to Give
Everyone gives a bit differently. Some people have used offering envelopes and handwritten checks for years. Others reach for whatever cash they might have on hand as the plates are...
Chapter 28 – New Beginnings
1. Describe the remarkable events at Pentecost. (The Story, p. 390-392; Acts 2)
2. How have you experienced the power of the Holy Spirit within you?
3. What were some of the miraculous events...
Chapter 27 – The Resurrection
1. At the empty tomb, Mary was weeping until Jesus revealed Himself to her. (The Story, p. 383-384; John 20:10-18) Describe a time when God opened your eyes and made something clear to you.
2. How do you...
Chapter 26 – The Hour of Darkness
1. Describe the act of service of Jesus as the Passover meal was about to begin. (John 13:1017; The Story, p. 368) What makes it difficult for you to serve others?
2. In chapter 4 of The Story, we...