Chapter 16 – The Beginning of the End
1. What happened to the Kingdom of Israel (Northern Kingdom) and why?
2. How did God use leaders of other countries for His purposes?
3. How did God answer Hezekiah’s prayer...
Chapter 15 – God’s Messengers
1. What was the message God had for His people through His messengers (the prophets)?
2. What is the message God has for us?
3. How was God’s power displayed in the event of...
Chapter 14 – A Kingdom Torn in Two
1. From whom do you seek advice and why?
2. Rehoboam sought 2 sources when deciding on taxing his people. What was the advice by each group? (1 Kings 12:1-11; The Story, p. 193-194)
Chapter 13 – The King Who Had It All
1. If you could have one wish, what would it be?
2. What is the difference between wisdom and intellect or knowledge?
3. How was Solomon’s reign different than his...
Chapter 12 – The Trials of a King
1. Tell the story of David, Uriah, and Bathsheba.
2. What was the story Nathan told to David? (2 Samuel 12:1-6; The Story, p. 163)
3. How did God use Nathan to help David realize...