Chapter 20 - The Queen of Beauty and Courage
1. Tell the story of how Esther came to be in the royal palace.
2. How did Mordecai save the king’s life? (The Story, p. 279; Esther 2:19-23)
3. Why were Mordecai and Haman at...
Chapter 19 - The Return Home
1. How did God use Cyrus to accomplish His purpose? (The Story, p. 263-264; 2 Chron 36:22-23, Ezra 1:1-4)
2. What were the difficulties encountered when trying to rebuild the temple? (The Story, p. 265...
Chapter 18 – Daniel in Exile
1. When have you been in a situation where you were asked to do something that made you uncomfortable?
2. How did God help you through this circumstance?
3. How did God answer Daniel’s...
Chapter 17 – The Kingdoms’ Fall
1. What is the repeated theme in the first several pages of this chapter?
2. Describe the last days of Jerusalem.
3. Throughout the hundreds of years of rebellion of the kingdoms of...
Chapter 16 – The Beginning of the End
1. What happened to the Kingdom of Israel (Northern Kingdom) and why?
2. How did God use leaders of other countries for His purposes?
3. How did God answer Hezekiah’s prayer...