Living life as a gift and a calling from God. John 10:10
Receiving and giving the love of God. Galatians 5:6
Learning and sharing the Word of God. 2 Peter 3:18
Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.
Chapter 31 – The End of Time
1. Read the first part of this chapter (The Story, p. 459-460; Rev 1:1-8) and describe what it says about who Jesus is and what He has done.
2. What was John’s response to seeing Jesus and why?...
Chapter 30 – Paul’s Final Days
1. Why was Paul willing to deliberately go into danger when the prophet Agabus warned him? (The Story, p. 440; Acts 21:10-12)
2. As a Roman citizen, Paul appealed his case to Caesar. Had he...
Chapter 29 – Paul’s Mission
1. What was Paul’s passion and mission?
2. When Paul arrived in a city, why did he start his gospel message at the Jewish synagogue?
3. The jailer asked Paul and Silas what he...
Chapter 28 – New Beginnings
1. Describe the remarkable events at Pentecost. (The Story, p. 390-392; Acts 2)
2. How have you experienced the power of the Holy Spirit within you?
3. What were some of the miraculous events...