Living life as a gift and a calling from God. John 10:10
Receiving and giving the love of God. Galatians 5:6
Learning and sharing the Word of God. 2 Peter 3:18
Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.
Chapter 29 – Paul’s Mission
1. What was Paul’s passion and mission?
2. When Paul arrived in a city, why did he start his gospel message at the Jewish synagogue?
3. The jailer asked Paul and Silas what he...
Chapter 28 – New Beginnings
1. Describe the remarkable events at Pentecost. (The Story, p. 390-392; Acts 2)
2. How have you experienced the power of the Holy Spirit within you?
3. What were some of the miraculous events...
Chapter 27 – The Resurrection
1. At the empty tomb, Mary was weeping until Jesus revealed Himself to her. (The Story, p. 383-384; John 20:10-18) Describe a time when God opened your eyes and made something clear to you.
2. How do you...
Chapter 26 – The Hour of Darkness
1. Describe the act of service of Jesus as the Passover meal was about to begin. (John 13:1017; The Story, p. 368) What makes it difficult for you to serve others?
2. In chapter 4 of The Story, we...
Chapter 25 – Jesus, the Son of God
1. Jesus asked the disciples, “Who do people say I am?” What do people today say about Jesus? How do you respond?
2. When Jesus was transfigured on the mountain what did God the...