Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.
Chapter 28 – New Beginnings
1. Describe the remarkable events at Pentecost. (The Story, p. 390-392; Acts 2)
2. How have you experienced the power of the Holy Spirit within you?
3. What were some of the miraculous events...
Chapter 27 – The Resurrection
1. At the empty tomb, Mary was weeping until Jesus revealed Himself to her. (The Story, p. 383-384; John 20:10-18) Describe a time when God opened your eyes and made something clear to you.
2. How do you...
Chapter 26 – The Hour of Darkness
1. Describe the act of service of Jesus as the Passover meal was about to begin. (John 13:1017; The Story, p. 368) What makes it difficult for you to serve others?
2. In chapter 4 of The Story, we...
Chapter 25 – Jesus, the Son of God
1. Jesus asked the disciples, “Who do people say I am?” What do people today say about Jesus? How do you respond?
2. When Jesus was transfigured on the mountain what did God the...
Chapter 24 - No Ordinary Man
1. Jesus often taught in parables. In the first parable of this chapter, what are the four types of soil and what do they depict? (The Story, p. 335; Mark 4:1-20)
2. How do these aspects still get in the way...