Living life as a gift and a calling from God. John 10:10
Receiving and giving the love of God. Galatians 5:6
Learning and sharing the Word of God. 2 Peter 3:18
Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.
Chapter 6 - Wandering
1. What were some of the things the people complained about in their travels?
2. How did God respond?
3. Describe the two reports of the men who went to explore Canaan.
4. What was the...
Chapter 5 - New Commands and a New Covenant
1. When you hear “10 Commandments” what are your thoughts and impressions?
2. Why did God give the 10 Commandments? How are they helpful to community living?
Chapter 4 - Deliverance
1. Describe the unique circumstances surrounding Moses’ birth and life.
2. What advantages did Moses have as he was growing up? How might that make a difference as Moses became a leader?
Chapter 2 - God Builds a Nation
1. What would be the most difficult aspect for Abraham when God asked him to leave his home? What would be the hardest for you?
2. What was Abraham’s relationship with God? (Genesis 15:6 and Hebrews...
1. Which aspect of Creation struck you the most as displaying God’s almighty power and glory?
2. Imagine the world in its perfect created glory. How would it be different than it is now?
3. God created man in His image...