Living life as a gift and a calling from God. John 10:10
Receiving and giving the love of God. Galatians 5:6
Learning and sharing the Word of God. 2 Peter 3:18
Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.
Chapter 18 – Daniel in Exile
1. When have you been in a situation where you were asked to do something that made you uncomfortable?
2. How did God help you through this circumstance?
3. How did God answer Daniel’s...
Chapter 17 – The Kingdoms’ Fall
1. What is the repeated theme in the first several pages of this chapter?
2. Describe the last days of Jerusalem.
3. Throughout the hundreds of years of rebellion of the kingdoms of...
Chapter 16 – The Beginning of the End
1. What happened to the Kingdom of Israel (Northern Kingdom) and why?
2. How did God use leaders of other countries for His purposes?
3. How did God answer Hezekiah’s prayer...
Chapter 15 – God’s Messengers
1. What was the message God had for His people through His messengers (the prophets)?
2. What is the message God has for us?
3. How was God’s power displayed in the event of...
Chapter 14 – A Kingdom Torn in Two
1. From whom do you seek advice and why?
2. Rehoboam sought 2 sources when deciding on taxing his people. What was the advice by each group? (1 Kings 12:1-11; The Story, p. 193-194)