Living life as a gift and a calling from God. John 10:10
Receiving and giving the love of God. Galatians 5:6
Learning and sharing the Word of God. 2 Peter 3:18
Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.
Psalm 38Reflection Questions
1. What is the result of sin with our relationship with God? Romans 3:23 and Romans 6:23.
2. How does the psalmist describe how sin has affected his life?
3. Read the Psalm again. Who is talking to...
1. What five things do we ask of the Lord in the first two verses of this Psalm?
2. How is sorrow over sin described in verses 3-7?
3. Why is grass a picture of our humanity? See Isaiah 40:6-8 and 1 Peter 1:24-25.
4. Contrast the...
In verse one, the psalmist speaks of depths. In Hebrew, this refers to deep waters and the sense of sinking into the depths of the sea. What is it that threatens to crush the psalmist?
When have you felt...
Psalm 51Reflection Questions
1. Read 2 Samuel 11 and 2 Samuel 12:1-14 as background to this Psalm.
2. What were the sins David committed in this story?
3. What was the result of Nathan’s message to King David?
Psalm 32Reflection Questions
1. In verses 1 and 2, what is the blessing we receive from God?
2. The Apostle Paul refers to the beginning of Psalm 32 in Romans 4:1-8. What do we learn about the example...