Living life as a gift and a calling from God. John 10:10
Receiving and giving the love of God. Galatians 5:6
Learning and sharing the Word of God. 2 Peter 3:18
Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.
Chapter 11 – From Shepherd to King
David seemed an unlikely choice to be king. Why did God choose him? (1 Samuel 16:5-7; The Story, p. 145)
Describe an experience when God chose you even though you were an unlikely...
Chapter 10 – Standing Tall, Falling Hard
What was Hannah’s prayer and how did God answer her? (1 Samuel 1:9-20; The Story, p. 130)
What was Hannah’s response to answered prayer? (1 Samuel 1:21-28; The Story...
Chapter 9 – The Faith of a Foreign Woman
1. Ruth left her homeland to be with Naomi. How would this have affected her life in that time and culture?
2. Describe a time where you trusted in God through a big change in your...
Chapter 8 – A Few Good Men…and Women
1. Describe the story of how Deborah led God’s people to victory. (Judges 4; The Story p. 105-106)
2. How did God help Gideon when he felt he couldn’t do what God...
Chapter 7 – The Battle Begins
1. Describe a time when you felt overwhelmed with a challenge. How did God help you in this circumstance?
2. Joshua faced overwhelming odds as he led God’s people into Canaan. How did...