Chapter 17: The Kingdoms' Fall
Chapter 17 – The Kingdoms’ Fall
1. What is the repeated theme in the first several pages of this chapter?
2. Describe the last days of Jerusalem.
3. Throughout the hundreds of years of rebellion of the kingdoms of Israel and Judah, why was God so patient with them? (Psalm 86:15; 2 Peter 3:9)
4. When have you experienced God’s patience in your life?
5. What was the message of hope through the prophet Jeremiah? (The Story, p. 246; Lamentations 3)
6. What was God’s message through Ezekiel in the valley of the bones? (Ezekiel 36:1-37:14; The Story, p. 246-247)
7. How does God’s message bring hope to you when things seem hopeless?