Chapter 6: Wandering
Chapter 6 - Wandering
1. What were some of the things the people complained about in their travels?
2. How did God respond?
3. Describe the two reports of the men who went to explore Canaan.
4. What was the people’s reaction? (Numbers 14:2; The Story, p. 76)
5. How did God respond? (Numbers 14:30-35; The Story, p. 77-78)
6. What was God’s promise to Joshua when he became leader? (Deut 31:7; Joshua 1:9; The Story, p. 87)
7. How does God help you in difficult times? How can you help others in their difficult times?