1. In verses 1 and 2, what is the blessing we receive from God?
2. The Apostle Paul refers to the beginning of Psalm 32 in Romans 4:1-8. What do we learn about the example of Abraham that Paul uses?
3. What kind of picture does the psalmist paint in verses 3 and 4?
4. How did the psalmist’s sin affect his life? How does sin affect your life?
5. Is it helpful to talk about sin, or is it better to only speak of God’s mercy? Does one make sense without the other?
6. How does being forgiven impact one’s relationship with God? Romans 5:8
7. How does being forgiven impact one’s relationship with others? Luke 7:36-47; 1 Corinthians 13:4-7; Romans 12:9-18.
8. Read verses 1-2 and 10. How do these verses connect?
9. Compare verse 11 with Phil 4:4. Why do you think the psalmists ends this way?
10. Which verses bring comfort and confidence to you?